LABEX EMC3 – Laboratoire d’Excellence Énergie, Matériaux et Centre de combustion Propre
6, boulevard Maréchal Juin 14050 CAEN
Tel :02 31 45 26 86
- The large network of laboratories increases the capacities available for tackling the challenges linked to energy, notably the linked subjects: energies, solution and optimization of combustion, materials for energy.
- The activities of the LabEx EMC3 project relate in particular to energy recovery materials, decreasing energy consumption, development of new materials by ecologically compatible methods and to the improvement of fuels, combustion, depollution of exhaust gases and recovery of thermal energy.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Energy materials, clean combustion, instrumentation (optical diagnostics, advanced lasers).
- Massively parallel numerical simulations.
- Development of instruments based on common technologies (lasers, optical diagnostics, atomic probes, etc.).